The office of the Municipal Mayor is in need of applicant for the position of Supervising Tourism Operations Officer with the following qualifications:
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN TOURISM, BUSINESS LAW, ECONOMICS, MARKETING, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OR OTHER RELATED FIELDS;
- DOT SPECIFIC AND MANDATORY TRAININGS SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
*TOURISM AWARENESS AND CAPABILITY BUILDING SEMINAR FOR LGUs
*SEMINAR ON DISASTER RISK REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENT
*BASIC TOURISM STATISTICS TRAINING (BTST)
*LOCAL TOURISM GUIDEBOOK ORIENTATION AND
*SEMINAR ON GENDER AND DEVELOPMENT ORIENTATION
3. 3 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE AND INVOLVEMENT IN THE TOURISM INDUSTRY EITHER IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR OR THE GOVERNMENT;
4. CAREER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL – SECOND LEVEL ELIGIBILITY; and
5. MUST BE A FILIPINO CITIZEN AND PERMANENTLY RESIDING IN THE LGU (MC 4 S.2018)
Interested individuals may submit their application letter with the following documents to the Human Resource Management Section addressed to Ms. Shirley D. Milan, HRMO II :
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph w/ attached Work Experience Sheet;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Authenticated copy of Transcript of Records; and
- Certificate of Training & Employment.
All qualified applicants will receive equal employment opportunity (regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation).
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.