The office of the LDRRM is in need of applicant for the position of Local Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Assistant (Operations and Warning) with the following qualifications:
1.) Completion of 2 years in college;
2.) 1 year of relevant experience on DRRM;
3.) 4 hours of relevant training; and
4.) Career Service Sub-Professional / First Level Eligibility.
Interested individuals may submit their application letter with the following documents to the Human Resource Management Section addressed to Ms. Shirley D. Milan, HRMO II :
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph w/ attached Work Experience Sheet;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Authenticated copy of Transcript of Records; and
- Certificate of Training & Employment.
All qualified applicants will receive equal employment opportunity (regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation).
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.