The office of the Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator is in need of applicant for the position of Data Controller IV with the following qualifications:
a. A Citizen of the Philippines and a resident of the Municipality of Kalayaan;
b. Completion of two (2) years studies in College or High School Graduate with relevant vocational/trade course;
c. 3 years of relevant experience;
d. 16 hours of relevant training; and
e. Career Service (Sub-Professional) Data Encoder (MC 11, s.96 – Cat I) First Level Eligibility
Interested individuals may submit their application letter with the following documents to the Human Resource Management Section addressed to Ms. Shirley D. Milan, HRMO II :
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at csc.gov.ph w/ attached Work Experience Sheet;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Authenticated copy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Authenticated copy of Transcript of Records; and
- Certificate of Training and Employment
All qualified applicants will receive equal employment opportunity (regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation).
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.